My goal is simply this: I want to provide you with the support, direction, and resources you need to make the best possible decisions for your loved one.
I come to you not only with professional training and experience, but I also have lived through the highly emotional and challenging time of having to care for a loved one and making difficult decisions on their behalf. I, too, have been overwhelmed with the number of options. At the time, I wished I’d had someone to guide me through the maze of choices and sort through the mountain of information.
I offer you my experience as a previous owner of a home caregiving business, my training as a senior placement specialist, as a Certified Senior Advisor, and most importantly, the empathy and compassion that comes from living through the challenges of traveling a similar road.
Call me directly at 415-680-7764.
I look forward to working with you.
The Process and How It Works
- Contact me by phone or email – I will respond within one business day.
- We will conduct an in-depth assessment to understand your situation and determine your loved one’s unique needs and preferences. I can then guide you to resources and residential options that might work for your particular circumstances.
- Once we have determined your priorities, taking into consideration your budget, we can discuss potential residential care communities that might be a good fit.
- Rather than just giving you a list of places to tour, with your guidance and approval, I will schedule appointments and accompany you on your visits.
- Once you have chosen a location, I can assist you with completing the necessary paperwork at the facility of your choice.
- I will be available to be there for you on moving day, should you want that support (highly recommended).